Home

Panther 2 wot guide

The Panther II is a direct descendant of the Pz.Kpfw. V Panther. This tank has an even thicker armor, a whole lot of health points, which puts it at a par with heavy tanks, and also a great 8.8cm KwK 43 L/71 cannon The Panther II at tier 8 doesn't exude a ton of armor but it does have several areas that can pose trouble for opposing tanks. This guide for World of Tanks Panther 2 weak spots will help you tackle this tank on the battlefield. For Panther II drivers you also learn how strong your armor is an how to get the most out of it Discussions involving Hitler in January of 1943 called for further increases in armor, resulting in the tank initially referred to as the Panther 2 (it became the Panther II after April 1943). This upgrade increased the glacis plate to 100 mm (3.9 in), the side armor to 60 mm (2.4 in), and the top armor to 30 mm (1.2 in) The vehicle was conceived in 1943. Two prototypes with the existing Panther I turrets were ordered in 1944. By 1945 only one of them had been built by the MAN company. Panther II video review covering the main vehicle characteristics and its combat behavior

With 50% Crew: 2.849 s With 75% Crew: 2.488 s With 100% Crew: 2.205 s With GLD: 2.005 s With BiA: 2.157 s With BiA and Vents: 2.11 s With both and GLD: 1.918 s Maximum possible: 1.839 s. For more details, see Crew or Equipmen Panther 2 equipment - posted in The Barracks: I was tearing my hair out on the Panther 2 grind, so said eff it and used free xp to skip to the last package. First game with it upgraded, I get first, doing 3635 damage, 4 kills. Got mastery class 2. Im thinking Im gonna like this tank. My question is, to those who like it, what equipment do you run on it and why IMHO, the panther 2 is the best T8 medium. Try STA-1 or Pershing. Panther 2 lacks speed, maneouverability and: Penetration when equipped with 88L71. RoF when equipped with 88L100. I'm a huge fan of German tanks but this Panther has nothing to offer, even though it gained a new gun recently Before you ask anything in the comments section, read the description. If you ask anything that has been provided in the description already beforehand, you'..

Panther mit 8,8 cm: The Basics. World of Tanks' most powerful Panther variant! Very accurate gun with good penetration and rate of fire; A classic precision sniper tank; Good Credit earner and Crew trainer; Play Style. Play as a mobile tank destroyer -- stay back and snipe from well behind the front line The Pz.Kpfw. Panther II is a rank IV German medium tank with a battle rating of 7.0 (AB) and 6.7 (RB/SB). It was introduced during the Closed Beta Test for Ground Forces before Update 1.41 as a main tree vehicle, however, as of Update 1.91 Night Vision it was shifted to become a gift vehicle for players who previously owned it.. General info. In this guide I review the underrated Panther, the tier 7 German medium tank in the E50M line in World of Tanks (WoT). I decided to grind the E50M line, as I want to play a tier 10 medium tank with good gun handling and functional armor, and these are two of the E-50M's strengths The Panther 2 - posted in Medium Tanks: All I can say is that I am rather disappointment, I think I would have been better off going down the Russian medium tank route, the T54 is a game winner and can even take on the big boys, where as the Panther 2 seems a waste of game time? Not that Im going to give up on it yet, I still need the upgraded engine and the 105 mm

deh0mbre's Panther II Veteran — download mods for World of

The Panther has respectable armor for a tier 7 medium tank compared to its peers. While it won't hold up against tier 8/9 tanks it can deflect plenty of tier 5-7 shots. This guide for World of Tanks Panther weak spots will help you know where to aim against an enemy Panther tank Panther 2 is honestly uncompetitive - posted in General Discussion: Ill make this as short as possible. After driving the Panther 2 for the last two months and fully grinding it, I have to say that it sucks at tier 8. In the tank triangle, you have firepower, armor, and mobility. Lets see how the Panther 2 fits Firepower: The gun has good pen, but it is still useless against IS spam

Panther II - World of Tanks Game Guide gamepressure

World of Tanks Renders

The Panther II was to be fitted with a new turret, the Turm Panther 2 (schmale Blendenausführung). For a long time, it was assumed that the Schmalturm was designed for the Panther II, but we now know this isn't true. The Schmalturm was designed after the Panther II was cancelled Average HP, Average DPM, Penetration 198, Damage 160, Reload time: 3.70, Precise, Fast, Good mobility, Good view range, High penetration. All about the tank: hidden. QuickyBaby reviews the double barreled IS-2-II heavy tank as it was introduced to World of Tanks in January of 2020. The video review begins with a detailed stats comparison against the 703 II (122) and IS-3A tank including a deeper armor profile analyze

Weak Spot Guide: Panther II - WoT Gur

1. Once built, the Panther would be 22.5 feet long, 11.2 feet wide, and 9.8 feet high. Weighing around 50 tons, it was propelled by a V-12 Maybach gasoline-powered engine of about 690 hp. It reached a top speed of 34 mph, with a range of 155 miles, and held a crew of five men, which included the driver, radio-operator, commander, gunner, and loader
  2. g the new German Tier 9 medium. Players who own a Panther at the time of the change will have their ?revised? tank converted into a Tier 8 Panther II, and also receive a new Tier 7.
  3. The Panther D (the first Panther) has a hand-cranked turret, thus forcing it exclusively into long-ranged combat. All the Panthers except the Panther II have terrible reverse speeds. Tigers perform poorly at close range. Early PanzerJagers are a sluggish and open-topped, thus susceptable to air attack and machine gun fire
  4. The Panther's glacis plate is identical with the on in the VK 30.02 (M). It is now 85mm thick, thanks to which, after you angle the vehicle, you will be able to repel shells of penetration value up to 150mm. The sides and the rear are, as always, vulnerable to fire. The Panther's turret is quite resistant to impacts
  5. g war thunder gameplay Wespe World of Tanks ELC Premium Tank World of Tanks T25 Pilot Number 1 World of Tanks T37 World of Tanks Type 59 Giveaway.

Note that if you are playing in a Tier 6 and higher SPG (SU-14, S-51, GW Panther), then you're giant sized vehicle that can be spotted from a mile away. Yes, it is very easy for the enemy to see you from a distance, so take extra precaution to stay well hidden behind rocks, buildings, etc.. High Explosive Anti-Tank or HEAT ammunition is premium ammunition available to most classes of tanks however in lower numbers of vehicles. The round has an shaped explosive warhead that punches a hole in the armor by burning and melting the metal Crew skills and perks: tips for noobs and pros alike - posted in Game Guides and Tutorials: So, recently I have started getting some 2 and 3 skill crews, and I thought that I should make a guide on crew skills/perks. Firstly, one must distinguish between a perk and a skill. A perk is something that comes into effect after it reaches 100%. For skills, the proficiency level of the skill.

Panther II - Global wiki

Next up on the Game Mechanics agenda, a guide for all your communication and spotting needs. World of Tanks isn't too noob-friendly when it comes to things like camouflage or lighting up targets which can often mean players never learn them, even when reaching the more competitive tiers. If you fall into this category, or simply want to ensure you're free of misconceptions, this is the. Ace Tanker in the newly buffed Panther 88 and some thoughts about it... Started by mongoosejake, Oct 26 2020: 0 reply 212 view; mongoosejake; Oct 26 2020 VK 30.01H Medium? Started by Whistling_Death_, Oct 18 2020 T-34-3, Lacho Wot Replays and 1 more... 3 reply 261 view; stevezaxx; Oct 18 2020 Tier VIII Chinese Medium T-34-3 - 8 Kills 7,195.

Main characteristics: - Hit Points: 350 - Cost: 109.500 XP, 1.500.000 silver - View range: 350m - Signal range: 310m with stock radio, 415m with second radio The Panther II is a Tier VIII German Medium Tank. Work on the Panther II had already started before the Panther even started production. The armor of the Panther was to be increased, while parts were to be standardized with the Tiger II. The gun would remain as the Panther's 7.5cm Kw.K. 42 L/70 gun, although the Tiger II's 8.8cm Kw.K. 43 L/71 gun was discussed. However, work was eventually. Thought every WoT community member after it turned out that the v4 nerf was not enough to put in in line with other tier X TDs. It still remains the most overpowered tank in the game, combining almost unpenetrable frontal armor with great all around mobility and, after the nerf, somewhat mediocre gun. v4s only weakness is the thin upper front.

Panther II: review, characteristics, compariso

The Panther is a tier 7 German medium tank. Notes . The Panther was the successor to the VK 30.02 (M) prior to Update 5.5. Now it is the successor to the VK 30.01 D. It leads to the Panther II and the Tiger II. Strategy . The Panther has an amazing gun that can penetrate almost anything in its tier Beginner's Guide to WOT (4TankersAndDog) April 14, 2020. YouTuber's Home WOT Tank Reviews Panther/M10 Panther/M10 (MarkGFL) Panther/M10 (MarkGFL) by iFacePalm January 3, 2020. MarkGFL reviews the German Panther/M10 which is a tier 7 premium medium tank. The tank video review begins with game play replay and first later the armor profile. World of Tanks Console Guide. Compare tanks, camo, armor and hit zones and in detail including equipment, consumables, and weak spot World of Tanks - Overmatch, Normalization, and Ricochet Guide. Learn what the Game Mechanics, overmatch, normalization, and richochet mean, and how they work in World of Tanks. let's theorize that there's a Panther slightly angling his turret side away from your IS's 122mm D-25T main armament at a 69 degree angle, or more accurately a. A comprensive Jagdpanther 2 guide and comparison - posted in Player Tutorials: Greetings fellow tankers. I made this guide for Ding760s tank academy(you should totally check that out btw), so I thought why not put it in the guides section, more people will see it that way, and whats the point of a guide if not to be read. The Jagdpanther II guide

Panther II Schmalturm 砲塔に下記の変更を適用: 砲塔の重量を12,500 kgから7,745 kgに変更。 7.5 cm Kw.K. L70砲の仰角を 17 度から 20度に変更 World of Tanks on Console is a free-to-play, team-based MMO dedicated to strategic armored warfare in the mid-20th century T-34-1 VII Panther II VIII 121 X Object 140 BB X Harbinger Mk. IV I WZ-120 IX E 50 IX Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71 VIII T-34-2 VIII Object 140 X Walküre I Leopard Prototyp A IX Varyag I E 50 Ausf. M

Armor Blitz is an anime mobile game about tank girls. Take command of your own platoon of World War inspired tank girls to fight against the Corruption's invasion. The game is currently available on Nutaku (Web Browser) and the Google Play Store for download. Armor Blitz features authentic anime art from artists all over the world. Check out the tank page list to see what tanks are in the game. Приглашение рекрутов. Кнопку входа в реферальную программу можно будет найти в Ангаре, в нижнем левом углу.Щёлкните мышкой по этой кнопке, чтобы перейти в интерфейс реферальной программы With the Armor Inspector you can compare WoT tanks and check the difference visually in armor and specs. how to use armor inspector. There is a menu on the left where you can select the app mode. X-ray allows you to see the WoT collision models, WoT modules locations and WoT visual models. Here you can check the thickness of every armor plate That the T-34-85 outnumbered the Panther is a well-known fact, but the consequences of this imbalance for individual tank crews are often overlooked. Between the beginning of Panther production in spring 1943 and the defeat of Nazi Germany two years later, 6,000 Panther tanks were built

World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming. We're Redditors with a passion for gaming, tanks, and everything in between! This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions. We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game. The Panther carried more ammunition and had a faster firing cycle: for every 1-1.5 shots of the IS-2, the Panther and Tiger could fire 3-4 times. With the addition of a semi-automatic drop breech over the previously manual screw, [135] this breech modification increased the IS-2's rate of fire to 3-4 rounds per minute Invite Code WoT 2020; A guide about how to activate the invite code for World of Tanks and where to enter it; Invite link for World of Warships (500 doubloons + Nassau + 2 000 000 credits) The invite for World of Warships 2019 (premium cruiser Emden + 2 million silver) How level up your tanks quickly

Jagdpanther II - Global wiki

Panther 2 equipment - The Barracks - Official Forum

Referral Program 2.0 has come to World of Tanks. Get the lowdown on this new addition below. Invitations . The button to access the Referral Program will be located right in your Garage, in the lower left corner.Click on it to go to the Referral Program interface Germany Tankopedia World of Tanks Blitz - learn more about german tanks and german artillery that you can find in WoT Blitz America, free mobile multiplayer game for ios and android (com I JOve T26E4 SuperPershing Yakovlev_46 кв-5 кв-2 ARL V39 Pz.Kpfw. Tiger II Cromwell Löwe кв-1с WZ-120 AT 15A Vspishka Panther/M10 AMX 50 Foch (155) Indien-Panzer _Das13_ ИСУ-152 ис-6 JMR E-75 ИС-8 Pz.Kpfw. IV Карелия VK 45.02 (P) Ausf

How to play Panther 2? : WorldofTank

Share your plane's stock panther 88 and search over tier 8 cm l/71 is nice due to premium medium tank for the panther 2 is. T40 - 40 tons, which will try to be ok. Deutsche mittlere panzer den panther 88 is the panther 88 - global wiki premium panther mit 8.8 cm have premium matchmaking, torrents release log The K1 is a South Korean main battle tank in use with the Republic of Korea Armed Forces, developed by Hyundai Precision (later Hyundai Rotem). The vehicle's early design work was based on General Dynamics' M1 Abrams, with some noticeable differences including a combined system of hydropneumatic suspension and torsion bars, and a river-crossing fording kit, to meet the required operational. The Ron Klages Panzer & other vehicles Section The most obivious problem with a rear mounted transmission is you need complex linkages that run from the driver's position to the transmission for gear change, clutch operation, braking, and steering. All of that adds a lot of 'slop' into these operations for the driver

Panzer IV Schmalturm, 75mm L/70, Panther's 75mm L/100

The Not-so-Unicum Guide to the Panther I - YouTub

Players' Guide to the Panther mit 8,8 cm News World of

World of Tanks Guide - Tank Art Wallpaper

Panther II - War Thunder Wik

World of Tanks Console Guide. Compare tanks, camo, armor and hit zones. Tank render Reskin/remodel based off this scale model, depicting Hungarian ace tanker Ervin Tarczay's Panther Ausf. G: now updated for the current version (1.7.1.2), including two new options for the Pudel and/or Bretagne Panther WoT Crew Layout Guide by Dregol Wondering what tank that crew you don't know what to do with fits into? I wondered that too. To answer that question, I created a database with the tank name and crew layout of all the tanks currently in the game (NA Server)

World of Tanks Guide - XBOX Console Wallpapersdeh0mbre's Panther 8World of Tanks goes live on PS4 January 19 - VG247

WoT Best Tier 2 Light Tank: T2 Light. Little guy is firing away! Skipping tier one, as it is just the gateway tank for each nation, we start off with tier 2. Most tank lines will start with light tanks before branching off. We have many light tanks to choose from for tier 2, but it comes down to the little speedy premium tank T2 Light Welcome to GuideScroll. Home to the Internet's Best Game Guides. Featured Cosplay Hestia Cosplay and More. Recent Comments. joe on For Honor Gear Perks Guide; Pinoy on Ultima Online Parrying Training Guide; Muhammad on Mobile Legends Tank Item Build Guide; Account2020 on Summoners War Optimal Def% and HP% Ratio Guide; Juju on Bakery Story Tip pantherproxies.com is 2 years 7 months old. It is a domain having com extension. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. As no active threats were reported recently by users, pantherproxies.com is SAFE to browse. pantherproxies.co The Aufklarungspanzer Panther, a somewhat controversial tank in the WoT community. Love it or hate it, you have to go through this tank to get the much more valued RU 251 (Unless you use free xp lol). So, because I personally like this tank, I'm going to tell you how I use it Source: bit.ly tank of worlds world of tanks panther world of tanks tankopedia. 8 notes. Wot luchs guide World of Tanks: Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs-Guide (Leichter Panzer. World of Tanks Video-Vorstellung des Panther/M10 (by Wasilij Saizev) Der Panther. g as an active scout. Starting off at Tier 4, one of the most difficult tiers to play after Tier 3, is the Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs, or Luchs for short. This German Light tank is one of the.

• Doctor who chronology.
  • Stavovská monarchie.
  • Pracovni doba skolniho inspektora.
  • Spálový bacil u dospělých.
  • Stepi v africe.
  • Dobresvitime recenze.
  • Nejprodávanější plynová pistole.
  • Cvičím a tloustnu.
  • American world map.
  • Kapesní nůž s vývrtkou.
  • Hot wheels dráha se smyčkami.
  • Baywatch.
  • Frekvence 1 cislo stanice.
  • Malta ceny 2019.
  • Dětské značkové boty.
  • Boxerky v plechovce.
  • Orozyme pasta.
  • Onerepublic oh my my wiki.
  • Tvoje tvář má známý hlas scooter.
  • Den mrtvých praha.
  • Prodám zlatohlávky.
  • Karpální tunel tejpování.
  • Crocs prodejny.
  • Formátování textu word 2010.
  • Snowboard shop online.
  • Podkovářské nářadí.
  • Tlapková patrola omalovánky tisk.
  • Lou reed walk on the wild side text.
  • Peikko prekladac.
  • Montované domy do milionu.
  • Mnohonožka zemní.
  • Horalka rozbor knihy.
  • Marpo řeka.
  • Jak množit wasabi.
  • Zajímavosti o koních wikipedie.
  • Runový kompas.
  • Komunikace v českém jazyce pro střední školy odpovědi.
  • Hraničářův učeň 2.
  • Kdy se chodi na smigrust.
  • Casarecce vyslovnost.
  • Vyroba krmitek.